Finding favorites
The magnificent clouds have meant also some pretty impressive sunsets. Here's one just from around the corner.
What would this blog be without some guest editors? This morning, Petra crawled back into bed after breakfast for a good long nap, so Kai and I played a game (called The Hedgehogs Get Revenge) and he also wrote out some of this favorites so far.
Three of my favorite things so far, by Kai
My first favorite thing so far is meeting friendly cats 🐱i have met 2 cats but the first was the friendliest.The first cat was orange and white, but the second cat was black and white.
My second favorite thing so far is exploring the neighborhood🏘
My third favorite thing so far is being lazy on the couch💤
Kai has also found a favorite that he didn't get to mention. I've been relying on relatively easy foods so far, and putting some of my favorites in front of the kids. Today's newcomer was spinach crepes. I remember having eating contests at school on who could eat the most, because, they are very very tasty. Kai asked for seconds, and next time we place a food order, I think we'll get some more.
After the spinach crepes, another childhood favorite was discovered, this time on TV. We have enjoyed watching McGyver together. It's not all bad, and Kai and Petra like it both! I don't mind sitting to watch it with them, either.



Comments