26.2.2006 - perhe potee
Oikeastaan olisin palauttanut tämän viikonlopun. Se ei vastannut pakkausselosteen kuvausta. Mutta luulen, että kääreet ovat menneet liian ryppyyn, ettei palauttamisesta olisi tullut mitään. Ja oikeastaan nyt, sunnuntai-iltana vähän ennen kymmentä onkin yllättävän rentoutunut olo, joten ei sen niin väliä. Minä en kuitenkaan ollut se, jonka piti päästä viikonlopun kuluessa kaksi kertaa kipulääkkeiden perässä ensiapuun, vaikka sinne mukana meninkin. Brianin seikkailu munuaiskivien maailmassa ei ole vielä ohi, mutta aamulla saatujen reseptilääkkeiden kanssa hän on iloisesti töttöröö, eikä kipuja tunnu. Koiran vatsa on ollut myös useampia päiviä vikkelällä, mihin tänään haettiin lääkeapua. Jos hyvin käy, tänä yönä kaikki nukkuvat yön läpi kaikessa rauhassa ilman äkillisiä hätätilanteita tai muuta harmillista. Toivotaan niin!
Minä kävin naapurikadun Outin kanssa yhdellä kaljalla lähipanimobaarissa, ja oli hauska nauraa räkättää kaikelle tavalliselle ja vaihtaa hetkeksi vähän eri vaihteelle. Nyt sitten nukuttaa mukavasti.
Joo, ja kuvia tulee ihan kohta!
I was planning to return this weekend, because it did not match the description on the package. However, the wrapper is a bit too rumpled to allow it to be returned... Well, at this time, ten pm on Sunday night, I am feeling surprisingly relaxed, so never mind. After all, I was not the one who had to go to the emergency room for painkillers, even tho I did drive there and stay there as well. Brian and his adventures with renal calculi (kidney stones) is not yet over, but the current prescription pills have him happily drugged up and pain free through the weeekend. The dog, also, has had the runs for several days now and finally today we got some help from the vet for that. If all goes well, we will all be sleeping blissfully through the night with no sudden desperate needs to get up. Lets hope so!
I went with Outi from one street over to a local brewery bar for one beer. It was fun to change modes and for a short while laugh at all kinds of silly things. Now feeling quite relaxed and sleepy.
Yea yea, pictures coming soon!
Minä kävin naapurikadun Outin kanssa yhdellä kaljalla lähipanimobaarissa, ja oli hauska nauraa räkättää kaikelle tavalliselle ja vaihtaa hetkeksi vähän eri vaihteelle. Nyt sitten nukuttaa mukavasti.
Joo, ja kuvia tulee ihan kohta!
I was planning to return this weekend, because it did not match the description on the package. However, the wrapper is a bit too rumpled to allow it to be returned... Well, at this time, ten pm on Sunday night, I am feeling surprisingly relaxed, so never mind. After all, I was not the one who had to go to the emergency room for painkillers, even tho I did drive there and stay there as well. Brian and his adventures with renal calculi (kidney stones) is not yet over, but the current prescription pills have him happily drugged up and pain free through the weeekend. The dog, also, has had the runs for several days now and finally today we got some help from the vet for that. If all goes well, we will all be sleeping blissfully through the night with no sudden desperate needs to get up. Lets hope so!
I went with Outi from one street over to a local brewery bar for one beer. It was fun to change modes and for a short while laugh at all kinds of silly things. Now feeling quite relaxed and sleepy.
Yea yea, pictures coming soon!
Comments