11.9.2005 - vierailulla

Lensin Pittsburghiin. Menomatkalla kaarsimme Mono-järven yli ja näin paikat, joissa retkeilimme ilmasta käsin.
I flew to Pittsburgh, and on the way we flew over the Sierras, and I saw Mono lake and the mountains from above.



Daniel kamppailee datan kanssa, Thi ja minä kävimme mm. puistossa retkellä, Frickin autokokoelmaa katsomassa ja ruokakaupassa.



Daniel is wrestling with data and software bugs, Thi and I went to Frick art and historical center and admired trees and old automobiles. We also went food shopping at the waterfront.



Täällä on lämpimämpi ilma, eikä ilma jäähdy oikein yölläkään. Katsoimme Thin kanssa leffan Sideways ja joimme merlot-viiniä.
It is a fair bit warmer here than in California, at night especially the temperatures do not drop that much. Thi and I watched Sideways while slouched on the sofa and sipping Merlot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11.8.2008 - Tyttöenergian uudet ulottuvuudet

30.4.2006 - vappua!

Winter -- the second best day of the year