7.7.2006 - loveloru
Kanssas heikko, vahva olla saan
Kumpanakin tahdon sinut mukaan
Elinvuosiemme virtain savottaan
huomispäiviämme rakentamaan.
Jos tahdot niin, sun tahtos toteutan.
Sä ainut koti oot, mink´ haluan.
With you I am at once both weak and strong
in weakness and in strength I do you take
to join me in a project all life long
of tomorrows you and I together make.
If you will. For I will - I truly do.
There is no other home for me than you.
hempeetä... aw.
Kumpanakin tahdon sinut mukaan
Elinvuosiemme virtain savottaan
huomispäiviämme rakentamaan.
Jos tahdot niin, sun tahtos toteutan.
Sä ainut koti oot, mink´ haluan.
With you I am at once both weak and strong
in weakness and in strength I do you take
to join me in a project all life long
of tomorrows you and I together make.
If you will. For I will - I truly do.
There is no other home for me than you.
hempeetä... aw.
Comments